Amity’s visionary guiding lights believe that in education lies the biggest service to the individual, nation, humanity and the world
- 26th April to 29th April 2022: Inter Amity Vocabathon
- 11th May 2022: Literati Festival
- 28th July 2022: Chitrakan
- 19th July 2022: Rhythmic Raaga
- 14th to 16th July 2022: AIMUN
- 1st November 2022: Robotronics
- Robotronics: 30th July 2021
- Literati : 13th August 2021
- MI Fest : 21st August 2021
- Grade 2 Class Presentation : 27th August 2021
- Grade 4 Class Presentation : 4th September 2021
- Grade 3 Class Presentation : 24th September 2021
- 6 days of online Bagless Days activities for the students of classes 6 & 7, to provide hands on experience of important crafts such as Crochet, Fabric Painting, Wood Art, Website Designing, App Development, Gardening, Miniature Pottery and Jewellery Making for 135 students. The students learned to create webpages and basic apps in Innovation Hub, small coasters and laces in Crochet, beautiful Lehriya, round Bandhani prints and vegetable painting in Fabric painting, beautifully polished and Warli art decorated wooden trays in Wood Art, preparing compost and Detox water in Gardening and beautiful miniature pots and jewellery from terracotta clay in Pottery.
- True talent unboxed in form of Aanandini Ramawat, a grade 7 student of Amity 46, who participated in National Children Arts Contest held annually by Shankar Foundation (founder - doll museum) and won Bronze in 2018, Silver in 2019 & Gold in 2020 for her elegant paintings which stood distinctly among thousands of entries pan India.
- Shaurya Sisaudia(Grade 8) bagged North Zone's second position in Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan 2020-21, a National Level Online Examination conducted by VIBHA, Vigyan Prasar and NCERT.
- AISG 46 added another feather to its cap by securing second position among 81 teams pan India in Verbattle National online debate 2020-21
- Six days Design and Thinking workshop conducted for all Amity schools from 1st to 7th June to empower teachers to look into the problem areas during the current pandemic scenario.
- Congratulations to Mitalee Makwana on bagging the prestigious State Award by Govt. of Haryana for contribution towards Saving Environment and Social Awareness through Art Work.
- AISG-46 alumnus Pulkit Singhal clenched the famed President's Gold Medal by displaying a phenomenal performance after topping all Engineering branches of IIT Roorkee.
- Congratulations Gaurav Dahiya on bagging Gold Medal ( Under 17 Kabaddi) in Khelo India held at Pune - Awarded with ₹ 3 lacs scholarship for next 8 yrs. !
- Anurag Parida and Yuvraj Pratap Singh were honoured at the CBSE National Science Fair 2019
- Jai Pahal and Naman Pasricha cracked JEE Mains with 99.66 & 99.81 percentile respectively
- Gauri Gaur (Class 11) awarded with a cash prize of ₹ 50,000/- by Govt. of Haryana for clinching First Position in Under 17, SGFI Cricket Nationals.
- OLYMPIAD TO BE HELD FOR THE SESSION 2019-2020
- GTSE : Global Talent Search Examination
- UIEO : UNIFIED INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH OLYMPIAD
- NSTSE : National Science Talent Search Exam
- UCO : Unified Cyber Olympiad
- IMMO : International Master Mathematics Olympiad
- UCO : Unified Cyber Olympiad
- FRENCH OLYMPIAD
- GERMAN OLYMPIAD
- Sanskrit Olympiad
- Regional/Group Mathematics Olympiad
- ASSET Exam
- Economics Olympiad
- Ramanujan Inter-school Mathematics Competition
- FIT in Deutsch I & II
- International Commerce Olympiad
Events & Activities
MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE is celebrated in order to capture the full range of abilities and talents that children possess.
" I feel blessed to have been provided the state of art infrastructure and excellent and dedicated faculty. Being an Amitian I have evolved and grown as an individual, ready to face challenges of the world. I am proud to be an Amitian."
I've spent 13 years of my life in Amity, and I can proudly say that I've witnessed this place grow with me. The quality of education, extra curricular programs, events, etc, Amity has only set the bar higher each time. Throughout my journey, I'd been given opportunities I am grateful for till date, and had it not been for such an exposure and holistic atmosphere, I wouldn't have been half the person that I am today. Lastly, I am thankful to Amity for teaching me how to build and value relationships.