Admissions to various classes are carried out as per the vacancies and guidelines issued by the Directorate of Education from time to time.
- As schools are closed due to the pandemic Covid’19, we shall reach out to you online to facilitate the admission process of your ward. Please register online for the session 2022-23, paste photos on the form.
- Kindly mail us the pdf of scanned copy of the required documents along with the downloaded form at the school e-mail id – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility Criteria for class I for the session 2022-2023
Children born between 1st April, 2016 to 31st March, 2017 are eligible for class I
- All applicants will be called for an Entrance Test. The Syllabus and the schedule for the Entrance Test will be handed over at the time of the submission of forms.
- Entrance test will be followed by an Interaction on the same day.
- Bring all the original documents on the day of the Interaction.
Procedure for submission of forms
Kindly send all documents in one PDF file.
Documents to be mailed are:
- Complete all sections / Headings of the form. Incomplete form shall not be accepted. Form should be duly signed by parents.
- Downloaded form with parents and child’s pictures pasted on it.
- Date of birth certificate of the child.
- Aadhar /Passport of the child.
- Final Report card of 2020-21 (authentic report with school’s name and Logo) of the child.
- Parents work-proof / visiting card.
- Please write the preferred stream (Science, Commerce, Humanities) in capital letters along with the class. (applicable only for class XI)
- Results of 1st Term and Half-Yearly/Pre-Boards to be attached. (Applicable only for class XI)
For any admission related assistance, you may get in touch with:
Ms. Gopa Bose, Admission In-Charge at 9350259835
Ms. Rekha Bhargava, Guest Relations at 9810024354
Ms. Radhika, for Fee related queries at 9620614000