Amity’s visionary guiding lights believe that in education lies the biggest service to the individual, nation, humanity and the world
- For Prenursery and Nursery admissions, please click on www.amiown.com/admissions to download FormNew
- For information on our infant programme, amicots, please visit http://www.amiown.com/Amicots-For-InfantsNew
- For information on our toddler programme, amitots, please visit http://www.amiown.com/Amitots-For-ToddlersNew
- For information on our Daycares services at the Amity Daycare and Activity Centre, please visit http://www.amiown.com/Amicasa-For-DayCareNew
- TEAM AMITY ON KNOWLEDGE@WHARTON SCHOOL(U Penn, USA) webpage New
- Senior Prize Distribution
- Inter-Amity Mental Maths quiz – class IX
- Mathamity 2015: Celebrating the Spirit of Maths
- Workshop on Cyber Security Awareness
- Winners of International Space Settlement Design Competition (ISSDC),NASA
- Youth Power Finale Presentation of YP Team
- Monday 19-01-2015 - Investiture Ceremony
- Thursday 29-01-2015 - Citation Ceremony
- Hard work and dedicated approach towards studies made it possible for AIS students to come out with remarkable CGPA in CBSE secondary board.
- To celebrate the Birthday of our dear Chairperson Dr.(Mrs) Amita Chauhan, human values day was observed at Amity International School.
- The 2013 Hindustan Times - "C fore Top Schools Survey".Amity Noida was recognized as the 2nd best school in NOIDA.
- Sunday 02-02-2014 - National Level Science Talent Search Examination
Events & Activities
I cannot express in words, with what amazing sense of pride and respect I am writing this. Thank you for believing in me and making me able enough to contribute to such a great
Karina BhasinJury member, Youth Power 2018-19
"Amity is a part of our soul that has given foundation to my children learnings. The values, human virtues and etiquettes they have imbibed as a family under the guidance of our respected chairperson ma’am, cannot be found in any other school. It has helped them to become a life long learner. Thank you Amity !!"
Gopal & Monika Vasudeva(Parents of Aarav & Aarna)