Amity’s visionary guiding lights believe that in education lies the biggest service to the individual, nation, humanity and the world
- 10th May Literati
- 19th July Rhythmic Raaga
- 28th July Chitrakan
- 23rd August : MI Fest
- 20th October: Senior Annual Day
- 3rd November : Robotronics
- 17th November : Ami Fest
- 23rd December: Winter Carnival
- 15th January: Citation Ceremony
- 23rd February: Junior Annual Day
- With the blessings of Hon'ble Chairperson Dr. (Mrs.) Amita Chauhan, a Limca Book of Records as well as Asia Book of Records was set on April 22, 2023 by Amity 46 students as part of Earth Day Energy Swaraj Foundation, jointly with Niti Aayog AICTE who launched the World’s Largest Global Climate Clock Assembly and Display event in accordance with Mission LiFE and G20
- Another feather in the cap when AIS 46 Gurugram was awarded with the Sri Sri Awards for Education 2023 for Overall Excellence in Education for promoting holistic, value based education and teachers who became change makers in the lives of students thereby receiving a certificate along with a cheque of Rs. 25000/- from the The Art of Living foundation
- Congratulations to Meenal Jain of AIS 46 who secured AIR-2 in the prestigious Common Law Entrance Test (CLAT)-2022, one of the most challenging entrance exams for getting admissions to India's topmost law universities, with an exemplary score of 121.25 among 56,472 students pan India.
- 6 days of online Bagless Days activities for the students of classes 6 & 7, to provide hands on experience of important crafts such as Crochet, Fabric Painting, Wood Art, Website Designing, App Development, Gardening, Miniature Pottery and Jewellery Making for 135 students. The students learned to create webpages and basic apps in Innovation Hub, small coasters and laces in Crochet, beautiful Lehriya, round Bandhani prints and vegetable painting in Fabric painting, beautifully polished and Warli art decorated wooden trays in Wood Art, preparing compost and Detox water in Gardening and beautiful miniature pots and jewellery from terracotta clay in Pottery.
- True talent unboxed in form of Aanandini Ramawat, a grade 7 student of Amity 46, who participated in National Children Arts Contest held annually by Shankar Foundation (founder - doll museum) and won Bronze in 2018, Silver in 2019 & Gold in 2020 for her elegant paintings which stood distinctly among thousands of entries pan India.
- Shaurya Sisaudia(Grade 8) bagged North Zone's second position in Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan 2020-21, a National Level Online Examination conducted by VIBHA, Vigyan Prasar and NCERT.
- AISG 46 added another feather to its cap by securing second position among 81 teams pan India in Verbattle National online debate 2020-21
- Six days Design and Thinking workshop conducted for all Amity schools from 1st to 7th June to empower teachers to look into the problem areas during the current pandemic scenario.
- Congratulations to Mitalee Makwana on bagging the prestigious State Award by Govt. of Haryana for contribution towards Saving Environment and Social Awareness through Art Work.
- AISG-46 alumnus Pulkit Singhal clenched the famed President's Gold Medal by displaying a phenomenal performance after topping all Engineering branches of IIT Roorkee.
- Congratulations Gaurav Dahiya on bagging Gold Medal ( Under 17 Kabaddi) in Khelo India held at Pune - Awarded with ₹ 3 lacs scholarship for next 8 yrs. !
- Anurag Parida and Yuvraj Pratap Singh were honoured at the CBSE National Science Fair 2019
- Jai Pahal and Naman Pasricha cracked JEE Mains with 99.66 & 99.81 percentile respectively
- Gauri Gaur (Class 11) awarded with a cash prize of ₹ 50,000/- by Govt. of Haryana for clinching First Position in Under 17, SGFI Cricket Nationals.
- Unified Council Olympiad
- IMO (International Maths Olympiad)
- UIEO (Unified International English Olympiad)
- NSTSE (National Science Talent Search Exam)
- Hindi Olympiad
- IEO (International Economics Olympiad)
- Amity French Olympiad
- Amity Sanskrit Olympiad
The school, driven by the Amity insignia ‘Vidya dadati vinayam’, provides for an education that is a fine blend of modernity and tradition. The school methodology
Events & Activities
MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE is celebrated in order to capture the full range of abilities and talents that children possess.
Having been a part of Amity 46 since first grade, I am deeply grateful for the profound impact this 12-year journey has had on me. The abundant opportunities, supportive academic environment, and valuable resources and facilities provided by Amity have allowed me to cultivate a broad perspective, reach new heights, and develop valuable traits such as leadership, patience, and perseverance. I am deeply thankful for this experience and will cherish it for years to come.
Amity has transformed me into a confident, responsible, and mature individual. Its accomplished and able faculty have taught me the academic concepts necessary for my future. The various clubs and activities have helped me further my passions and strive to reach the sky.
Amity International School has played a significant role in shaping my life. The diverse learning environment and the high-quality education provided by the school have helped me to become a well-rounded individual. The values instilled in me, such as empathy, teamwork, and leadership, have helped me to succeed not just in academics but also in life.
The plethora of activities, student clubs and opportunities provided by amity has helped me transform in a very positive way. Amity teaches us to be looking forward and also to stay in our roots and I'm grateful that I am a part of this family.