Admissions to various classes are carried out as per the vacancies and guidelines issued by the Directorate of Education from time to time.
Procedure for Nursery Admissions
- Download application form. click here to download.
Link : amity.edu/aisadmission
- Fill form online and pay online the processing fee of Rs. 300 using credit card.
- Note down registration number and password for further correspondence.
- Read all instruction given on the page carefully.
- Parents of eligible candidates will be called for further interactions
- Date and time of interaction is allotted online.
- After interactions, short listed students will have to pay the fee before the due date to secure admission.
Eligibility for Nursery – 3+ yrs as on 31 March, of the Academic Year of which Admission is Required .
Registration Procedure and rules
- Registration Forms are to be filled in and submitted to the school office before the end of the registration period.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photographs will not be processed / accepted.
- Dates for test / interviews / interaction will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the interview.
- More issue of form or registration does not imply admission which is subject to Admission Test / interviews / interaction and also to the availability of seats.
- Photo copy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or concerned civic authority must accompany the Registration Form for classes Nursery & KG. Photocopy of report card of the last exam passed must be attached with the Registration Form for classes I & above.
Entrance Tests / Interviews / Interaction
- There will be a written test for students seeking admission to classes KG upwards. Only those candidates who clear the written test will be called for an interview.
- Results will be displayed on the Notice Board on the dates specified.
- Successful candidates whose name are included in the list must pay the fees by the dates indicated on the list, displayed on the School Notice Board, otherwise admission will automatically stand cancelled.
- Parents are requested to carefully fill and submit the Admission Form, Parent Teacher Association Form, Transportation Form (where applicable) and Medical Form at the time of payment of fees. These forms are enclosed in this booklet.
- The date of birth of child is required to be supported by the birth certificate in original issued by the Municipal Corporation / Local bodies as applicable, along with a certified Photostat copy thereof. An affidavit or any other evidence is not acceptable in support of birth certificate. It is to be attached with the Admission Form for classes Nursery & KG. For class I & above, Transfer Certificate is to be attached. For class V & above Transfer Certificate must be counter signed by the concerned State Education Authority.
- The admission card will be issued to parents only after all four forms are duly filled and the admission formalities are completed.
- Parents are to report to the reception counter on the dates specified in the joining instructions, along with the admission card. The ward will not be allowed to attend classes if the admission card is not produced.
- Your ward has to report in complete School Uniform, along with books and stationery as prescribed by the school. (Uniform, Books and Stationery are available at the school book shop / uniform shop).
Procedure for fee payment
- Fee is charged Quarterly for every student.
- Fee at the time of admission is payable by Demand Draft / Payorder in favour of Amity International School, Noida in the school office.
- The name of your ward, class and registration no. should be written at the back of the Demand Draft / Payorder.
- Fee, thereafter, is payable by A/C payee cheque or in cash at the bank extension counter only.
- The name of the child / class / section / admission no. should be written at the back of the cheque and pay-in-slip.
- Those using the bus must ensure that the correct amount is filled in the fee cheque.
Quarterly fee is due for payment on 1st April, 1st July, 1st October and 1st January of every quarter. Last date of payment is 10th of the first month of every quarter. Late payment fine is imposed thereafter till the last day of the month. The name of the child is liable to be struck off the rolls, if the fee is not paid by the last date of the said months.
Note: Only the Registration Form should be submitted at the time of registration. Admission Form and other forms are required only after that the child is granted admission.